Careers at the heart of Expedia Group
At Expedia Group, we never stand still. With famous brands from trivago to Hotels.com, and 20,000 smart, talented people, we're already known all over the world for revolutionising travel through the power of technology.
Now we’re expanding our Lodging Partner Services division – the team at the heart of Expedia Group. Join us there, and together, we’ll make it even easier for millions of customers all over the globe to step out of their homes and into their perfect holiday.Apply now
Working in Market Operations
For our hotel partners around the world, we are the voice of Expedia. We onboard them when they first join us, we introduce them to our bespoke self-service tools, and work with them to make sure they're getting the best from our platform. And, through our buzzing support centre in Prague, we're on hand to answer every query and question under the sun about the services we offer.
Our Hotel Partner Support roles are in our Lodging Partner Services division – LPS for short. It's the beating heart of Expedia. Hundreds of thousands of hotels rely on us, and our business relies on them. Without LPS, there'd be no Expedia. And, right now, we're investing in LPS, taking on new people in our Market Operations team. There is simply nowhere better to learn about what makes the world's most innovative online travel company around tick, so get involved and join us on our adventure!
Hotel Content Advisor
What you'll do
You'll be the voice of Expedia Group for our hotel partners. As you onboard new hotels, you'll find out everything from location to pool size, star ratings to number of rooms. Then you'll upload all that information onto websites seen by millions across the globe. You'll make sure it's 100% accurate of course – but also that it's attractive to customers and competitive in the market, with the right rate plans, promotions and seasonal deals. You'll build a strong relationship with the hotels you work with, making sure they get the very most from being on our websites, and giving them training on how to use our innovative Expedia tools to help catch the customer's eye.
What you'll need
- Strong verbal and written skills in English;
- A real talent for building rapport with people, particularly over the phone;
- An efficient, accurate approach, combining an eye for detail with analytical skills;
- A strong results–focus mindset – with a talent for making sure we get all the information we need from our hotel partners quickly, so we can get their properties online fast;
- Strong IT literacy with the ability to learn new technical skills fast after training;
- Experience in Sharepoint, Salesforce, and content management tools would be a real plus, but is not essential.
Market Associate – Prague
What you'll do
You'll help us find hotels of every type and size to join the Expedia Group family. By explaining how our technological know–how and famous online travel brands can help attract more guests than ever before, you'll help hotel partners understand Expedia's value proposition and get excited to join the Expedia Group family. Then you'll onboard them, optimising their content, driving promotions and making sure they know just how to make the most of our self–service tools. It's a role with huge potential for growth, and the chance to build a career in over 30 countries across the globe.
Where you'll be
You'll join us in our Prague contact centre – a buzzing, cosmopolitan place, where 27 languages are spoken, travel's in the blood, and new ideas are always welcome.
What you'll need
- A results-focused, goal–orientated approach and lots of determination;
- An ambitious, hungry attitude and the ability to learn fast;
- Strong verbal and written skills in English and one of the following: Italian, French, German, Spanish, Turkish, Swedish, Dutch, Icelandic or Portuguese;
- A desire to challenge the status quo and an entrepreneurial spirit.